You've booked your flight and packed your bags, but before you head to the airport, there are a few things you need to know about what you can and cannot bring on the plane with you. The TSA has strict regulations about what items are allowed in carry-on luggage, and if you're not prepared, you could end up having to check your bag at the last minute. To save yourself the headache, use this carry-on checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a stress-free flight. Bon voyage!
1. Make sure you know the TSA carry on rules before packing your bag - no one wants to be held up at the airport!
2. Pack light - only bring what you need for the trip, and try to avoid checking a bag if possible
3. Organize your carry on so that everything is easy to find - use packing cubes or a similar system
4. Include essential items in your carry on, such as medications, a change of clothes, and your travel documents
5. Choose a bag that is comfortable to carry and easy to maneuver through airports and crowds
6. Have fun and enjoy your travels!
Flying can be a stressful experience, but the TSA has done its part to simplify the process whenever possible. As a traveler, you’re likely already familiar with TSA carry-on rules; they set size restrictions and prohibit certain items from being packed in the regular luggage. The size limit for most airlines is 45 linear inches (length + width + height) and no items larger than 16”x 13”x 9” are allowed in your carry-on. Additionally, sharp objects, guns, or any other weapons or explosives are prohibited in the cabin for security reasons. Following these simple guidelines can help make your flying experience faster and smoother – so check those size dimensions and leave all prohibited items at home to ensure a hassle-free journey!
Hopefully this list of carry-on luggage items has been helpful and you can rest assured knowing that at least one part of your travel plans is taken care of. Do you have a favorite piece of carry-on luggage? Check out our luggage sets to find the best option for you!