On-The-Go ChargingA single 1.5-hour charge provides theWave Earbuds and their powerful Lithium Polymer 70 mAh battery with up to 5 hours of HD Bluetooth 4.2 play and talk time for...
A single 1.5-hour charge provides theWave Earbuds and their powerful Lithium Polymer 70 mAh battery with up to 5 hours of HD Bluetooth 4.2 play and talk time for any iOS or Android smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled devices, Alexa voice commands are supported. A Micro-USB cable is provided for easy charging wherever a standard USB port is available, so you will always have enough power for even your longest workouts.
The Wave Series wireless earbuds are designed with magnetic power to enforce that the pair remains stuck together when not in use (so they never get lost and separated in a messy gym bag). Unlike larger headphones that might be cumbersome during a workout, they are made to wrap around a user’s neck like a necklace, and when done so they remain stable and easily accessible.
In addition to the supportive wing that keeps your earbud stable while moving, each pair of Wave Series wireless earbuds comes with three sizes of soft silicone tips which can easily be switched out to provide you with the best fit for your ear. By using the most appropriately sized tip, you’ll receive a better noise-canceling effect tailored to your body.
The Wave Series Wireless Earbuds are designed for easy handling during a workout: users can make their calls and play/pause with the touch of three large buttons for volume and playlist control, Alexa voice commands are also accessible with the dedicated button.
- Wireless connectivity at its finest, Bluetooth and Alexa enabled voice commands.
- Convenient music controls, powerful bass, and responsiveness to voice commands.
- Built-in microphone, 33 feet signal range, 1.5 hours to fully charge, 5 hours of usability.
- Magnetic power enforces that the pair remains stuck together when not in use (so they never get lost and separated).
- Product dimensions: 24 x 0.5 x 1.5 inches, 0.4 Lbs.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov