Sta. Barbara Polo Club
Easily identify your luggage with its elegant and sporty style. Every aspect was considered when designing this beauty: organization, style, comfort, and durability.Luggage features: Made from thick ABS and PC-film,...
- Made from thick ABS and PC-film, which is durable and light with a shiny finish.
- Eight 360° spinner wheels that roll smooth and quiet, with an elegant and sporty style.
- The luggage is 25% expandable for more packing capacity.
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Zipper divided luggage for a mess-free opening.
- Zipper mesh pocket for quick access items.
- Two shoe pockets to keep them separated.
- Compression straps to hold things together.
- Small 14.5’’ x 9.5’’ x 20”
- Medium 16.5” x 11” x 25”
- Large 19.5” x 12” x 29”
- Small 14.5’’ x 9.5’’ x 22.5” - 7.3 Lbs.
- Medium 17.8” x 11” x 26.5” - 8.4 Lbs.
- Large 20.8” x 12” x 30.5” - 10.8 Lbs.
Established in 1911, the Santa Barbara polo & racquet club is the third oldest polo facility in the united states and is world-renowned for its four lush polo fields and international outdoor competition. In addition to the playing fields and historic polo clubhouse, the spec also offers stabling, stick & ball, polo school, as well as a beautiful tennis clubhouse and facility including eight pristine championship hard court tennis courts, swimming and fitness centers.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov