Kills 99.99% of Germs** in an optimal lab environment. An effective alternative when washing your hands isn't an option The wipes are gentle on your skin and contain Aloe Vera Leaf extract....
- Kills 99.99% of Germs** in an optimal lab environment.
- An effective alternative when washing your hands isn't an option
- The wipes are gentle on your skin and contain Aloe Vera Leaf extract.
- The alcohol-free formula is great for office, school, and outdoor use.
- Each non-woven wipe in the bag measures 5.9" x 7.1"
What are Antiseptic Wipes?
Antiseptic wipes are a convenient way of sterilizing the skin. Disinfectant wipes are a single-use item that sanitizes skin without the risk of cross-contamination, unlike an entire bottle of potentially messy liquids.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.03%
Non-woven fabric, Water 99.89%, Propylene Glycol 0.06%, Aloe Extract 0.01%, Glycerol 0.01%.
Helps decrease bacteria on the skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF EYES AND MOUTH. STOP USE IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR IRRITATED.
Take a wipe out, thoroughly wipe your hands, and reseal the wipes bag to preserve moisture.