Effectively eliminates 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria*. Contains 75% ethyl alcohol to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Contains Aloe Vera and Chamomile to keep your skin smooth. ...
- Effectively eliminates 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria*.
- Contains 75% ethyl alcohol to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
- Contains Aloe Vera and Chamomile to keep your skin smooth.
The 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizers
Our hand sanitizers will properly remove 99.99% of germs, minimizing the risk of virus and germ transmission to others. When washing your hands isn't an option, The Centers for Disease Control Prevention recommends using hand sanitizers as an effective alternative. This powerful hand sanitizer uses 75% ethyl alcohol to sterilize your hands and Aloe vera and Chamomile to keep your skin to protect your skin's moisture. Healthcare professionals, educators, and parents use hand sanitizer to minimizing germ transmission from person to person. In order to meet the high demand due to the national emergency, we have increased our production volume to keep you and your family safe.
Active Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 75%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer Tetrahydroxypropyl, Ethylenediamine Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
- in children less than 2 months of age.
- on open skin wounds.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
* In a lab environment
**Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.