The Gaetano | Large Leather Backpack Camera Bag with Tripod Holder
Whether you’re trekking through the Andes or just walking to your favorite local coffee shop, this hand-crafted, full grain leather backpack is the perfect companion for photographers. The Gaetano Large Leather Backpack Camera Bag is designed for the photo enthusiast. It offers a quick-access pocket on the side of the bag, as well as a removable camera packet to keep your equipment safe and close at hand, quick access camera pockets, and an internal laptop sleeve. It is large enough to accommodate all DSLR bodies with a standard zoom lens attached. We’ve added extra padding around the top area and shoulder straps to help protect your gear from drops or bumps. The Gaetano has an open main compartment that allows you to easily access your other lenses, flash units, and accessories.
The large backpack can store your DSLR with 2 lenses attached, as well as accessories such as filters or flash units as well larger zoom lenses
Whether you’re trekking through the Andes or just walking to your favorite local coffee shop, this hand-crafted, full grain leather backpack is the perfect companion for photographers. With its ample storage space and expert stitching, it will handle anything you throw at it. The Gaetano – Large Leather Backpack Camera Bag has been specifically designed to support DSLRs and lenses of all sizes with a quick access camera pocket as well as separate camera packets for your accessories.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather.
- Dimensions: 17" x 12.6" x 5.5" (43cm x 32cm x 14cm).
- Weight: 3.85 Lbs. (1.75 kg).
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps with additional padding.
- Wrapped Leather Top Handle.
- Exterior: 1x Quick Access Camera Equipment Compartment 7.5" x 7.5" .
- Exterior: 1x Front quick snap pocket.
- Exterior: 1x side zippered pocket and 1x side open pocket.
- Interior: Laptop sleeve, interior zippered pockets and dedicated card holder pocket.
- Interior: Removable interior padded camera packet.
- Carrying: Leather-lined comfortable grab handle made from high-quality material. Wear-proof and durable. Ergonomically designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the neck.
- Two carrying options: Grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Full Grain Leather.
- Tripod Holder .
- Fits: Holds either a camera body with lens attached, a pro camera body or a standard body + grip as well as additional lens and accessories, space for zoom lens as well. Easily fits a 15.6" Laptop in a dedicated sleeve
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
*Please note that this bag is made of natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
Steel Horse Leather
We, at Steel Horse Leather, aim to provide our customers with durable leather bags which will be a reliable companion during their travels. People’s fascination with an appreciation for leather is as old as time itself. There’s a reason why leather appears to always be in fashion. Simply put, it’s because leather is long-lasting, comfortable and has a classy look that has withstood the test of time. A genuine handmade leather bag which has been put together with exquisite perfection should be the textbook example of what the phrase ‘subtle elegance’ means. For us, the pursuit of timeless design in our leather bags is an effortless endeavor; when we make our vintage leather bags, we only use traditional methods but what gives our leather bags their authenticity is the touch of skillful mastery that comes from long years spent perfecting a craft. Graceful elegance is second-nature to our master artisans as they have dedicated their lives to their craft and are passionate about what they consider to be their ‘art’.
We also believe our customers deserve to know the story of how the leather used in their bag came to be. One of our priorities was to ensure that our customers have the peace of mind that the products they would be spending their hard-earned money on are not of questionable origin. We have taken a holistic approach to mapping where our leather comes from and how it has been processed. We’ve thoroughly vetted many providers of raw leather in terms of their background, work philosophy, sourcing and tanning practices and even their stance on ethical conduct in general. We have taken the utmost care to procure genuine leather of the highest quality because we have an obsessive love for leather ourselves and our customers deserve nothing less than the best.